Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Summer To-Do- List



1. Go to California - I'm originally from Fremont, CA, which is right across the bay from San Francisco. Rob and I usually go to CA a few times a year. Everyone assumes that he is from Cali too, which is funny since he was born here in Colorado and grew up in Minnesota. That impression must have something to do with the Highway 101 and palm tree tattoos... oh, and the Nor-Cal and Santa Cruz stickers that litter our vehicles.

2. Go to Ikea while in California - Closest Ikea to Denver is in Salt Lake City. No thank you.

3. Eat a snow cone - need I say more?

4. Drink sangria - need I say more?

5. Go tubing in Boulder - never been, but it looks fun. If this last one doesn't happen, I can't complain. I've had a pretty good summer so far.

No comments: