Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ten Questions

I saw this on a blog several months back and really like the questions, so I thought I would answer them for myself. Although after doing so, it appears that I have my two upcoming CA vacations and Social Distortion on my mind, so way less interesting that I had hoped I would be. huh.

1. When do you feel happiest?

When I'm with my husband, my head in his shoulder, and we are looking at the California Coastline.

And at Disneyland, eating my Dole Pineapple Whip while waiting to get into the Tiki Room.

2. How do you take care of yourself?

This is something I need to get better at. I craft, I cook, occasionally I treat myself and get a manicure or some makeup that I didn't really need.

3. Are you internally (by yourself) or externally (by others) motivated?

A little of both. For things that I really love, like creativity and cooking, it's all internal. When it's something less appealing, like work and laundry, it helps to know that others are depending on and appreciating my actions.

4. What do you do for fun?

Take photos, craft, go to car shows and concerts (like tonight, Social Distortion at the Boulder Theater!), take mini vacations around Colorado.

5. What intimidates you?

Being stuck in a rote and lifeless routine; being too scared to take chances.

6. What is something you're proud of?

My husband, my awesome dogs, our home.

7. Finish this sentence. I never _____________.

leave the house without a sweater.

8. Favorite vacation spot.

California

9. Today is a (rate from 1 - 10).

8 - I have to work and Rob and I had a "disagreement" last night, but we are going to see our favorite band after work, so I can't let minor details keep me down.

10. Finish this sentence. If you knew me really well you'd know_____________.

That I am filled with self-doubt and anxiety, and yet am an eternal optimist and hopeless romantic.

No comments: