Friday, September 10, 2010

Pumpkin Spice Lattes and Mike Ness

I had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season this morning! I love this time of year! Fall was always my favorite season, even in California where it is a much more subtle transition. But in Colorado, you can defintely tell there is a change in the air. Still really hot at times, but with a cold breeze here and there. And the sun is definitely shifting positions.


So here is my list of things to do this fall:


1. Drink tons of pumpkin spice items.

2. Really start crafting and sewing.

3. Take the dogs on evening walks.

4. Go to a haunted house.

5. Go to the mountains to see the Aspens change color.

Also, we are going to see our favorite band, Social Distortion, again in October. We saw them last month so I thought I would post a few (unedited) pictures. It was a great show at small venue in Boulder, The Boulder Theater. It's a neat little place, very art-deco. In October we will be seeing them the Fillmore in Denver, which is much larger.













4 comments:

O. said...

i'm really looking forward to the pumpkin spice latte too.

CAPow! said...

I am totally with you on the copious consumption of pumpkin spice products this fall. And Social D is playing my town the end of Oct...I really want to go see them!!

allie said...

Oh my goodness, I am so ready for fall and this post only makes me more anxious! I love pumpkin spice lattes, I think my paychecks would last longer if they didn't exist!

Thank you for leaving such a sweet comment regarding my friend's accident. It really cheered me up. LOVE!

Erin Maggie said...

I love Social D too. Ball and Chain... best song ever. Oh and I'm SO with you on the pumpkin spice thing. I actually did a whol blog post about my dedication to pumpkin spice lattes. We can't get them in Australia, so I have to make my own. Lot of effort, but worth it! ;-)