Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Week in Pictures

It's been a good week for the most part. I'm feeling a bit under the weather, but I've managed to get out despite that. Saturday Rob and I had breakfast at the Coral Room* and just hung out. On Sunday we stopped by a little Road Devil's show at a bowling alley. Last night we went to our good friends' wedding (after 7 years and 2 kids, it was much anticipated). And today, we went for breakfast at Snooze* and are back to lounging. Here is the photo evidence.**

*Coral Room and Snooze are both awesome restaurants that focus on local, organic, quality ingredients and are veggie-friendly. I highly recommend both if you are ever in the Denver area.

** Yeah, some of the photos are repeated. Because I am too lazy to go back and fix it.

No comments: