Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 02 - Where you’d like to be in 10 years

In 10 years I plan on being still married to Rob, hopefully with kids, and in a larger house. In a perfect world, I would hope that we would have moved to the Pacific coast, either California or Oregon, but if we are still in Colorado, that would be okay too.

I am hoping that in the next 10 years I somehow figure out how to put the corporate world (or in my case, the government-ran R&D world) long behind and start my own business.

It's kind of scary to think that in 10 years I will be 35, but then I remember that 10 years ago I was 15. A lot can happen in 1 year, let alone an entire decade, so I have no real idea where I will end up. But as long as I am with my family, healthy and (relatively) happy, I can't ask for much more.

No comments: