Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 13: Somewhere I would like to live or visit

I think that my yen to move back in California is not all that secret, so I will stick with a place I would like to visit. Rob and I have a list of places we would like to go, including Ireland, Italy, Denmark, France, England, Japan, India, Brazil, and the Caribbean. I think the two most within reach for us are Hawaii and New Orleans. I really love the whole mid-century tiki aesthetic so of course Hawaii is on my short list, and New Orleans just seems to interesting. Rob and I travel a fair amount, but lately it has been exclusively to California (okay, and Vegas). Over the next few years we would like to change things up a bit, even though that means less time in California. I keep saying that we just need to move there so that we can somewhere else for vacation!

No comments: