Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 15 - 5 people who mean the most to you right now

I'm not very good with picking favorites, bests, top 5s, top 10s, etc. I had this problem as a kid too. I had to rotate my display of stuffed animals because I was afraid the ones in the back would be offended after a while. So here is my attempt at the 5 people who are important to me right now:

1. My husband, Rob. He just get more awesome every day. *Mostly. He can be a real dick some days, but he usually makes up for it.
2. My mom. She is one of my best friends.
3. Kyle, my best friend. Always has been there for me and I have no doubt that she always will.
4. The rest of my family. Call it a cop out, but I really do love my extended family, warts and all.
5. The Garcias. It is very rarely that I feel connected with people past a superficial level. There are a lot of people that I am friendly with, and that I like to hang out with, but it is a short list of people who I feel close to. The Garcias are on this list for sure. Despite the fact that they live several states away, I feel like they are "real" friends, no questions asked.

No comments: