Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 6 and 7


Day 6 is a photo of yourself and 30 random facts about yourself. I did thirty things about me recently and I don't know that could come up with another 30 so I will 6 random things about myself instead.
1. I took dance lessons from the time I was 4 until my teenage years.
2. I really love lemon flavored/scented things. I also love berries and almond flavored desserts.
3. I am brainstorming HARD about several different side business opportunities. It is my goal to have a different working situation by the end of 2011.
4. I have a big secret/surprise that I cannot wait until I can share with the world.
5. I love trivia. A secret ambition is to be on jeopardy.
6. I read a lot. Books, magazines, blogs; I love it all.

Day 7 is discussing my zodiac and if my sign fits me.

I am the cardinal fire sign, an Aries. And while I do not take too much stock in astrology, I do have to admit that I posses many of the typical Aries qualities. The full description can be found at the link below.

From http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zodiac-signs/aries.htm

Aries Strength Keywords: - Independent

- Generous
- Optimistic
- Enthusiastic
- Courageous

Aries Weakness Keywords
- Moody
- Short tempered
- Self-involved
- Impulsive
- Impatient

I can agree with a lot of the strengths. And I will admit to several of the weaknesses as well. The one thing that I strongly disagree with is the self-involved trait. I really don't see myself as self-centered or selfish at all. And many days I wish I was more selfish! I can be impatient and short-tempered, so I will own up to that, but I also have to disagree with the impulsiveness. I do take chances, but they are always calculated.

Some of the similarities... I think that I am caring, prone to activism, and quick to action. I do want to succeed and I do struggle with self-doubt, but overall my optimism prevails.

No comments: