Friday, May 13, 2011

Lately...

Lately I have had a lot of things to say but little energy to follow through. And I am shocked, shocked, I tell you, that it is Friday already. I never even got to talk about last weekend, and here it is, another one. Oh well.


Last weekend I went to the Horseshoe Market and Craft Fair. I went with my mom and we were one of the first 50 people there, so we got a cute little tote bag filled with goodies. It was really warm that day, which was a nice break from the rainy weather we had been having (it snowed on Wednesday). We bought a few items and generally had a nice time. The only irritation of the day occurred when I was walking around with a plastic martini glass filled with juice (a bartending company had set up a Hawaiian "mocktail" tent and I had a strawberry/basil/balsamic thing), and some woman actually commented on it. She asked if I had "something good to drink." I laughed it off and said that it probably looked suspicious that I was walking around with a martini glass and a belly, but um, what if it was alcohol? What was she going to do? Judge me? Because, really, she already had... And by the way, this is at like 9:30 am. It was very annoying and so needless to say, I didn't buy anything from her.

div>Later that evening Rob and I went to see a roller derby bout with his cousin and his girlfriend, and that turned out to be pretty entertaining. Those girls are tough!

So here are my phone pics of last weekend. Totally out of any order because I hate blogger. It never works right at work. And to be fair, I probably should do this more from home but after 10 hours in front of a computer, good luck getting me back in front of one at night.




















2 comments:

Ellen said...

I totally feel you about the midwife thing. after watching every single episode of Baby Story, I wanted to deliver in a spa.. didn't think my insurance would cover that and Turlock is all about delivery in the new birthing center at EMC. Love the pics from the flea market.. screw that hag that commented on your yummy drink! you should've accidentally spilled it on her.. lol.. i gotta go get my hair did for the competition... i think i'm gonna give some streaks a go!! Lisa Freemont Street style.. i love your blog.. i love you and that belly of yours.. gotta go babe!! talk to you soon!! have a tolerable day at work!!

Nicole said...

Hi Ellen! I love that you said tolerable, because lol, that is the best I can hope for! You guys would have done well at the market, maybe we can arrange something for the August or October one. Can't wait to see your new hair!