Tuesday, May 17, 2011

One Lovely Blog


Ginny was kind enough to tag me for the One Lovely Blog Award (my first ever). I really appreciate the sweet sentiment since I don't think very much of my little blog. I use this as a way to get out of my head, but I really want it to be more than that. Little things like this definitely serve as motivation to push myself and my blog to be all that it can be!

Here are the award guidelines:
1. Post linking back to the person that gave you the award
2. Share 7 random things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered blogs.
4. Drop them a note and tell them about it.

.....

1. Go check out Life as Topher's Mom. Ginny's blog is full of glimpses into her life as a mom and teacher. I have to echo the person who tagged her in saying that it is a very interesting daily read!

2. 7 random things about myself.

I love to cook and bake. Most recently I made this and this. Both were really good. I added milk chocolate and Reeses peanut butter chips to the cookies, in case you were wondering. Peanut flour is awesome for several reasons, including that it is gluten-free and has higher levels of protein than regular flour. I used TJ brand (thanks mom!).

Rob and I are addicted to San Pellegrino. Thank god for Costco.

I bruise like a peach. Seriously, tap me on the arm and I will be showing it for a week. My legs are covered in black and blue spots since I'm also Captain Oblivious (Hi Desk! I didn't notice you there!)

I despise bananas. I can be persuaded to eat (and sometimes even make) banana bread, but I can't see someone eating a fresh banana without gagging. I insist all smoothies be made banana free. I also hate fish (hate eating it, love the creatures) and electrical humming noises.

I love swimming and anything relating to water. Oceans, pools, hot springs. I even have an underwater scene tattooed on my arm.

My happy place is the happiest place on Earth, Disneyland.

I am secretly hoping for a red-headed baby.

3. 15 blogs to tag... that is a tall order! How about 5?

All This Grace and Charm
Windshield Diaries
The Right Amount of Sass, Class, and Ass
The DC Metro Retro
I've Been to Graceland

3 comments:

Lenora Le Noire said...

Oooh fun! Thanks for tagging me, lovely!

Kyle said...

I WOULD tell you to your face... and on your blog as well, that you're so lovely! ;)

Tara said...

Thank you so much for tagging me! I adore your blog!