Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Just a few quick things

I'm leaving for Minnesota tonight. Work is still crazy and I feel like crying daily, although I am trying to keep in mind that I only have 10 more weeks until maternity leave!

Some things I wanted to say before I forgot...

1. Rob painted my toenails a few weeks back and again a few days ago. It's not the nicest looking job, but since I can't reach my toes and breathe at the same time, I'm not complaining. Especially because on Monday he did a base coat, two coats of color, two coats of a glitter top coat and a coat of quick dry stuff for me. All without complaining.

2.It is so strange having constant movement in my body that I have zero control over. Words can't describe the feeling. I'm still amazed that there is indeed a very tiny human in my body that will be ready to come out in just a few short months.

3. We have no boys names picked out, so it better be a girl. ;)

4. Rob and I went to see Nick 13 in concert last night. He is the singer for Tiger Army, a band that I have loved for 10 years now. Last night was just his solo work (which we loved!) and one of the funniest moments was when a fan in front called out for "FTW," an older Tiger Army song. Nick 13's response was, "There will be no F**king the world tonight." I guess that's one of those, "You had to be there stories," but it was funny at the time.

Here is me at 29 weeks. I'll be back next week with lots of pictures (car show! baseball game! lakes!).

2 comments:

Carly Anne said...

Lookin' good, girl. That's one of my very favorite colors to wear.

Ellen said...

you look soooo beautiful, my love!!!