Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Music videos to replace any actual content

Still very busy. Work makes me stabby but I am doing my best to not care since I'M HAVING A BABY. Very soon, in fact! I have pictures from Minnesota to go through, homework to finish, a nursery to decorate, a house to organize and clean, and a birthday dinner for to plan and shop for (Rob's birthday is the 4th of July). Instead of being productive at home this weekend, I hung out with Kyle and my mom on Saturday, then had dinner with another couple and spent Sunday at the public pool. Now I'm playing catch up, so enjoy a few music videos until I can get my act together enough to post something of real value.

How can you not love this song?


This is my new mantra. If I were to get my knuckles tattooed (which I'm not, at least not in the foreseeable future), I'd get "someday."


King of surf guitar


North-Side gal. I can't believe how hard it has been for me to get a hold of this (physical) album!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

love jd mcpherson and jimmy sutton!!!