Friday, June 10, 2011

New favorite picture

It's a little dark and probably could benefit from a modesty patch, but I love this picture. It's definitely describes pre-baby dog life. Poor little Czara is going to be heartbroken. As it is, every time I say the word "baby," she thinks we are talking about her. She looks very confused when instead of fussing over her, Rob then fusses over my stomach. Last night I said something about the baby, and she came to us from two rooms over, like "you called?"

Poor little spoiled puppy.



4 comments:

Kyle said...

Uh oh... Princess Czara is due to get a reality check in t-minus 3 months. Boy, that'll be interesting! :D Just explain that you're getting Czara her very own human puppy and things should work out just fine. ;)

gin said...

Aw! Our poor cat went through a similar shock; he still hasn't fullt recovered. I think a dog would bounce back a little easier...

Ellen said...

Awwww... Lady and The Tramp came to mind as i was reading this..lol.. before you know it, i'm sure your house will be filled with love for you bambino by all, including Czara.. she may even be super protective!

Nicole said...

I hope so guys!