Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Baby Santa

Baby Santa, as opposed to Santa Baby...

 I've been busy and blogger ate two of my posts so I decided to avoid it for a while. Work is stressful, people around the holidays are jerks (hello d-bag who I got in a minor accident with yesterday), and my anxiety is in over-drive. But I am trying to stay positive and enjoy this awesome time for what it is: My baby's first Christmas. Rob and I are so excited to establish family traditions (first one: The Champagne Cascade at The Bown Palace, which is an unofficial kick-off to Denver's holiday season).

Nora is super smiley these days, and I can't even explain the feeling I get when my girl smiles at me. Even though she is a happy, smiley girl in general, everyone says they can that her smile is a little bigger for me, her excited kicking a little more animated, and her giggles a little louder. There is no feeling in the world like being a mommy, and that is the best Christmas gift I could have asked for.



 And just 'cause she's cute, here are two bonus pictures.

No comments: