Thursday, March 1, 2012

6 months

My baby is a big girl now - 6 months tomorrow. She is so cute, so happy, so fun, so amazing. Being a mom is better than I imagined - and I imagined it would be great. Words just do not suffice. She's rolling all over the place, squealing up a storm and learning everyday.I'm still breastfeeding, she is still sleeping with us, and we are just so please at how seamless this transition to parenthood has been. There are challenges, and I know there will be more as she grows, but she really has been an easy addition to our lives. We are so in love with her and can't wait to see what each new day brings!




1 comment:

Kyle said...

She is absolutely gorgeous and I'm friggan' elated that things have gone as well for the 3 of you as they have. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't know that that is how it would work out though. ;) Oh, and we had a blast when I got to watch her a little while back.