Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Wittlebee

I have to admit that I am sucker for online shopping (daily deal sites are my new weakness). Actually, I am a sucker for shopping period. That may come as a shock to some, since I'm really not materialistic or brand loyal or even all that fashionble. But I love shopping. Groceries, home goods, shoes. Oh, and window shopping is really great. I've done a lot of that lately since I am still 1-2 sizes up from my pre-baby body (sad face) - I refuse to admit defeat and buy any clothing in my current size.

So obviously having a little girl has allowed me to sublimate my shopping habits into my daughter's wardrobe. I also really like surprises. So when I heard about Wittlebee, a company that offers a monthly clothing subscription, I decided to try it. Normally a month's (customized) box of clothes costs $39, but the first month they offer $10 off. For my $29, I probably received over a hundred dollars worth of baby clothes. I mean some really nice quality stuff. Not a bad deal!

I also like that you can put your subscription on hold if you need to (which is great, because Nora probably didn't even need the clothes I recieved, lucky girl), and they apparently let you return the box if you don't like the clothes. I am providing a link below if you want to check it out. I wasn't contacted by the company to do a review or anything like that (clearly, since I have about 2 readers), but I did like the service and figured I would put it out there.

http://curebit.com/x/fRU3y

I mean, I have my produced and dairy items delivered to my house, why not my child's clothes? :)

No comments: