Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Ghost Friends for Life!

 It all started with a meme.

Seriously. My best friend Kyle posted this on Facebook (with the disclaimer that she doesn't hope; she knows)...



This is because it is true. That aside, I saw these awesome necklaces a week or two later, and remembering that Kyle's birthday was less than a month away, I bought her one. Then I got jealous and bought myself one. So yeah, we have matching BFF necklaces.  It says "SEE U ON THE OTHER SIDE." We're awesome.

image at http://fab.com/inspiration/see-other-side-cameo-necklace




3 comments:

Erica @ Mi Todo said...

I love it!

Kyle said...

YES!!! :D And I LOVE it! I'm also noticing that I haven't been on here for WAY too long and that I have to catch up on all of your awesome posts... Thanks again, BFF! ;)

Ellen said...

Hope you guys liked the stuff we gave you. Take care :)